Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Isaac Jasper

A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to meet the most adorable baby boy.  I’ve known his mommy through a mutual friend for quite a while, but when i found out that I was going to get the opportunity to meet him AND photograph him…  I was so excited!

We spent several minutes trying to get him to smile… but he was just not having it.  FINALLY… i got a good smile out of him.  When i got home to edit the pictures, i realized why he was so willing to smile…. he was flipping me off!

Meet Isaac Jasper…

H8

Isaac has a big sister named Madison … and she sure is proud.

H3antiquevignette

H9antiquevignette

 

He was such a good boy throughout our time together!  I just love it when babies are happy :)

H15vignettetext

H22vignette

H28vignette

FAVE ALERT….

Love1

H26matte

H34

Thank you Isaac, for being such a good boy!!  See you again soon!        

No comments:

Post a Comment