Friday, July 23, 2010

Ford Family

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to meet a cute family at the Indianapolis Museum of Art for some family pictures.  We were very concerned with the chance of rain, so I was glad that it all worked out!

Without further adieu….

Meet the Ford Family!

F8text

Elise, the sweet baby girl… was a challenge!  But we worked it out :)

F14matte

While I was taking some pictures of the other two kiddos, Mommy and Daddy were trying to entertain Elise!

F4   F5

F2vignette

F36 

Who else does Elise have to play with?

Her big brother Landen!

F24

F43

F33

 

And both Elise and Landen have a BIG sister Ava!

F22

F9

F48

 

They were such a fun family!  Up for anything, absolutely gorgeous and in no hurry to get done, which is always nice for me :)

F37antiquevignette

F45bloom

Thank you Bruce, Jamie, Ava, Landen and Elise!  I had a wonderful time photographing your family!  You guys are just too cute!

~G 

No comments:

Post a Comment